SAFE and Sound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

CHUCK IS NOW IN HIS FOREVER HOME!!!!

2 posters

Go down

CHUCK IS NOW IN HIS FOREVER HOME!!!! Empty CHUCK IS NOW IN HIS FOREVER HOME!!!!

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:31 pm

CHUCK IS NOW IN HIS FOREVER HOME!!!! 393811_283490578374091_100001394529707_821139_236672388_n
Lovely boy, a firm favourite with staff, but Chuck need to be only dog, he doesn't want to share his new owner.

Any enquiries for Chuck please look at Hula Rescue Milton Keynes Bucks.

http://www.hularescue.org/

Last edited by Wendy A on Thu May 10, 2012 9:11 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

CHUCK IS NOW IN HIS FOREVER HOME!!!! Empty Re: CHUCK IS NOW IN HIS FOREVER HOME!!!!

Post  Lynn T Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:45 pm

Tweeted Chuck
Lynn T
Lynn T

Back to top Go down

CHUCK IS NOW IN HIS FOREVER HOME!!!! Empty Re: CHUCK IS NOW IN HIS FOREVER HOME!!!!

Post  Guest Mon Mar 26, 2012 12:27 am

Well done Lynn, didnt even know we could share from here Embarassed have tweeted too Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 12, 2012 9:44 pm

Chuck has someone very interested in him, we are hoping to hear some good news on this very soon Very Happy

Back to top Go down

CHUCK IS NOW IN HIS FOREVER HOME!!!! Empty aw

Post  marie s Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:06 am

He is gorgeous! Very Happy
marie s
marie s

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 1:59 am

Isnt he Marie, he is from another pound that we used to work with who were horrible people, they wanted to kill poor Chuck as they didnt like him, and you know what the awful pound man did, he got a power washer and tried to wash his kennel with Chuck still in it, and he went for the power washer Shocked Then he said he was an aggressive dog, disgusting man, poor Chuck was scared to death, no wonder he did this. Thank god we do not work with that pound anymore. Our pound is a nice one with people that care, makes such a refreshing change Very Happy

Back to top Go down

CHUCK IS NOW IN HIS FOREVER HOME!!!! Empty hi

Post  marie s Tue Apr 17, 2012 3:24 am

Oh that is vile are these pounds not subject to legislation? Exclamation
marie s
marie s

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 17, 2012 6:49 pm

All council run Marie, so no one interferes, trouble is if pound helpers report, its worse for the dogs and then they all get automatically pts after 7 days, then the pound never let any helpers in again so no one has a clue what dogs are there etc, its awful believe me.
All I can say is thank god we now have a nice pound with workers that love the dogs. Most of the pounds employ dog haters, who like the power over the dogs, sickos. Shocked

Back to top Go down

CHUCK IS NOW IN HIS FOREVER HOME!!!! Empty Hello

Post  marie s Tue Apr 17, 2012 8:58 pm

I must say Wendy, I had reason to call the SPCA the other day, over a dog, out in snow etc., all day without shelter and they were out within an hour, so I am singing their praises, when I did something similar in Wales with horses, it took 6 weeks for them to arrive! Very Happy
marie s
marie s

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Apr 18, 2012 12:03 am

Think it depends on the area, RSPCA worthless here Mad
But RSPCA will not get involved with council things either, and even if they did, whoever had reported would never get back into pound again, so this would mean all dogs die after 7 days and no chance of rescue, as the only person to help them is the pound helpers like us Mad terrible situation I am afraid.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Apr 23, 2012 9:49 pm

May have some good news about little Chuck very soon, fingers crossed everyone! Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu May 10, 2012 9:13 pm

Hey look who it is, now in his forever home!!!!!

CHUCK IS NOW IN HIS FOREVER HOME!!!! Chuck10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down