SAFE and Sound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MR BEWILDERED (now Mr B) looking again for forever home.

4 posters

Go down

MR BEWILDERED (now Mr B) looking again for forever home. Empty MR BEWILDERED (now Mr B) looking again for forever home.

Post  Guest Wed Mar 21, 2012 10:38 pm

MR BEWILDERED (now Mr B) looking again for forever home. 2nutbgp

Rescue back up with Animal All Sorts Cumbria.
Went to foster with the lovely Danni Andrews and Lola his new sister.
We are very pleased to hear Danni is keeping Mr B and he is now a forever dog!!!! Yeah Very Happy

Last edited by Wendy A on Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:29 pm; edited 1 time in total

Back to top Go down

MR BEWILDERED (now Mr B) looking again for forever home. Empty Mr Bewildered

Post  Danni Thu Mar 22, 2012 2:50 am

I have fallen in love with this gentle boy from the 1st day he came here for foster with my little staffie cross, Lola. That 1st afternoon I called the vet and made him an appointment for the next day as he was pitifully thin. He has now been with me for just over 4 weeks and has gone from 14kg to 16.85kg (prob more now as he hasnt been weighed for a week. he is now fully inoculated and neutered and ready for rehoming and I have offered him his forever home as he is so settled with his new sister and has done so well here. He has relaxed so much as he was very nervous of people at 1st, now he will happily approach people for a stroke. One the day of his neuter he was very distressed at being left at the vets and being in crates that I had to collect him early as he wouldnt even settle in a room of his own and howled. He is usually such a quiet boy and he was pleased to see me when I collected him. Anyone who wants to follow his progress is welcome to join his page. There are regular pic of him with Lola and his other friends.
I would like to thank all the help this little guy has recieved from S&S, Jeff who transported him and my rescue back up - Fiona at Animal Alsorts.
Danni xx
Wendy A wrote:MR BEWILDERED (now Mr B) looking again for forever home. 2nutbgp

Rescue back up with Animal All Sorts Cumbria.
Went to foster with the lovely Danni Andrews and Lola his new sister.
We are very pleased to hear Danni is keeping Mr B and he is now a forever dog!!!! Yeah Very Happy

Danni

Back to top Go down

MR BEWILDERED (now Mr B) looking again for forever home. Empty Re: MR BEWILDERED (now Mr B) looking again for forever home.

Post  Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 3:52 am

So lovely to have you on here Danni, thank you for updating about your lovely forever boy Mr B Very Happy

Back to top Go down

MR BEWILDERED (now Mr B) looking again for forever home. Empty Re: MR BEWILDERED (now Mr B) looking again for forever home.

Post  Guest Thu Mar 22, 2012 7:23 pm

Here we are Mr B with his lovely new sister Lola
MR BEWILDERED (now Mr B) looking again for forever home. Hv5q9u

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Thu Mar 22, 2012 9:43 pm

Wendy A wrote:Here we are Mr B with his lovely new sister Lola
MR BEWILDERED (now Mr B) looking again for forever home. Hv5q9u
Mr B and Lola having a snooze yesterday morning. they had a couple of lovely visits to the common. on the 2nd visit we were there for 2 hours and they had lots of fun with my friends 3 staffies.
Mr B was neutered 10 days ago and has recovered very well. But the poor boy was very distressed at the vet. I think he thought he was going back to the pound and was upset by the ctrate so they had to sedate him and put him into a room on his own. Then during the op he had a big poo on the operating table. Then when he woke up in the crate he became distressed again so they had to sedate him again and bring him out of the crate. They then had to call me to collect him early as he was howling. This is the only time that he has been distressed since coming home so it really does bring it home how traumatic the pound is for them and that they dont forget the experience. Mr B was in the pound for over 2 months before coming home.
Lola likes to get in the stream at the local common and Mr B isnt yet quite confident to get in with her but he is very curious and interested in what she is doing. I am sure that he will eventually get in with her but am glad he hasnt done it yet as his wound is still healing.
He loves going to the common and meeting all his human and doggie friends and he has gone down very well and everyone has beeen interested in his story and watching him grow into the perfect doggie

Danni

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 12:27 am

Mr B is such a lucky boy to have found yourself and Lola Wink

Back to top Go down

Post  Lynn T Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:11 am

Danni he is adorable. I love you
Lynn T
Lynn T

Back to top Go down

Post  Devy Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:22 am

What a lovely boy he is and very lucky to have you and Lola in his life Smile So glad he found a new wonderful home with you Danni cheers
Devy
Devy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 4:40 am

Mr B is such a honey, he is the first pound dog to get a foster home under Safe and Sound, with Animal All sorts as rescue back up, we are so delighted he is now a forever boy. We cant thank Danni enough for all she has done, and of course the lovely rescue lady Fiona, as without her we could never have done this.

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Sat Mar 24, 2012 11:28 pm

Wendy A wrote:Mr B is such a honey, he is the first pound dog to get a foster home under Safe and Sound, with Animal All sorts as rescue back up, we are so delighted he is now a forever boy. We cant thank Danni enough for all she has done, and of course the lovely rescue lady Fiona, as without her we could never have done this.

thank you everyone for your lovely posts. I have done an update on him at another part. Mr B will prob be renamed Chip as he seems to respond better to it than Mr B. on another note the lovely Lola is not so lovely and just did a big burp in my face....thanks Lola

Danni

Back to top Go down

Post  Angi Sun Mar 25, 2012 10:22 pm

Aw Chip suits him Very Happy

What is it with Staffies and burping eh? lol!
Angi
Angi

http://www.safe-and-sound.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Danni Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:48 am

Angi wrote:Aw Chip suits him Very Happy

What is it with Staffies and burping eh? lol!

well the little fella is doing really well. I am taking them both to the seaside next week with a friend. I have no idea if either of them have ever seen the sea so this may be interesting. Lola is quite happy around water and regularly goes into the stream at the local common but Mr B (Chip) is still very interested but not brave enough to get in with her, so am hoping that he will be happy chasing her into the water on the beach. Bless him he loves nothing better than chasing Lola around the common, but she is so fast he cant really keep up with her. When he isnt chasing her on the common then he will generally have a stick in his mouth. happy boy. Since he came home mid feb, he has gone from a thin 14 kg to 17.30 kgs and is looking so much better.

Danni

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 27, 2012 7:31 pm

Unfortunately Mr B now Chip is looking for foster or forever home Sad

Hello everyone, my name is Mr Bewildered, but you can call me Chip. I am a two year old staffie.

Several months ago I was saved from death row and went to stay in a lovely foster home. My foster mum loves me very much and had hoped I could stay with her forever but owing to personal problems, she is no longer able to keep me indefinitely. I am now looking for a new home through now fault of my own of my own.

My foster mum says I'm a wonderful boy. I am very friendly, house-trained and keen to please. I do have some basic training in place, but I am looking for an owner who will continue my training. I can be let off my lead in safe, enclosed areas and get on well with dogs I meet out and about.

My perfect home would be one where someone was around for most of the day, as I am only used to being left for a couple of hours. I am looking for an owner who has had dogs before, and I could possibly live with a calm confident female dog. Any children in my new home would need to be at least 12 years old and dog-savvy. I cannot live with cats.

I can be rehomed anywhere in the UK, provided my new family are willing to come and visit me in my foster home (Cambridge).

If you think you could offer me a new home, please Safe and Sound.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Wed Jun 20, 2012 9:09 pm

Chip is still looking for a forever home, such a great boy loves anyone and most dogs, lives happily with a female dog, could you be Chips new forever home?

MR BEWILDERED (now Mr B) looking again for forever home. Chip_o10

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down