SAFE and Sound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

MARLENE: Now in foster with Large Breed Dog Rescue

2 posters

Go down

MARLENE: Now in foster with Large Breed Dog Rescue Empty MARLENE: Now in foster with Large Breed Dog Rescue

Post  Angi Sun Mar 25, 2012 11:01 pm

Marlene is in foster with Large Breed Dog Rescue in Kent.

Here are some pics of her settling in to her wonderful new foster home:

Cheeky madam:
MARLENE: Now in foster with Large Breed Dog Rescue Marlen10

Chilling out:
MARLENE: Now in foster with Large Breed Dog Rescue Marlen11

Trying to perfect her 'Uri Geller' skills. If I stare at it that food hard enough I can move it towards me:
MARLENE: Now in foster with Large Breed Dog Rescue Marlen12
Angi
Angi

http://www.safe-and-sound.org

Back to top Go down

MARLENE: Now in foster with Large Breed Dog Rescue Empty marlene

Post  marie s Tue Apr 03, 2012 2:50 am

aw she is lovely and looks so docile!
marie s
marie s

Back to top Go down

MARLENE: Now in foster with Large Breed Dog Rescue Empty Re: MARLENE: Now in foster with Large Breed Dog Rescue

Post  Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 4:41 am

she is gorgeous isnt she Marie, now do not forget to introduce yourself Shocked

Back to top Go down

MARLENE: Now in foster with Large Breed Dog Rescue Empty Re: MARLENE: Now in foster with Large Breed Dog Rescue

Post  marie s Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:33 pm

you will have to tell me how to do that wendy, i also am not sure how to reply to posts!x
marie s
marie s

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Apr 03, 2012 11:46 pm

If you just go into introductions, and click on new post, just write a little about yourself and dogs etc Very Happy Once you have done one you will get it, only difference is than this is you click new post in that section. If you need any help give me a shout.
If you wanted to post a pic say here, you need to go to photo bucket (free) pic uploader, upload you pic when registered, and post img code here in this space. Any problems, send me by e mail Marie and i will post it for you.
If you want a avatar which is profile pic, you can just upload that directly from pc or lap top, easy peasy Shocked but please shout if you need help, I am used to forums so know how to do these things, but honestly any help needed ask. xx

Back to top Go down

Post  marie s Wed Apr 04, 2012 7:25 am

wendy i searched for introductions and new posts, but couldnt find them, i also tried to click on old posts, to see if it would work that way, but no luck!x
marie s
marie s

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:29 pm

Marlene has now got a forever home! yeah how great is that. Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Angi Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:30 pm

MARLENE: Now in foster with Large Breed Dog Rescue Marlen10

Have a very happy life Marlene! Woo hoo cheers
Angi
Angi

http://www.safe-and-sound.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 28, 2012 10:34 pm

MARLENE: Now in foster with Large Breed Dog Rescue 2zp59ag So happy she was in the pound 8 months waiting, before we got her a rescue.

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down