SAFE and Sound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

Diesel my special boy has a rescue at last !!!!!

Go down

Diesel my special boy has a rescue at last !!!!! Empty Diesel my special boy has a rescue at last !!!!!

Post  Guest Wed Nov 07, 2012 2:40 am

Red SBT male neutered of approx 7yrs old. 1st vacc given. This pint-sized chappie needs to go to weight watchers: he is as wide as he is tall. A really, lovely bouncy boy. Not keen on other dogs. Chipped but owner not contactable. Diesel will be PTS Friday 9th November
Diesel my special boy has a rescue at last !!!!! Diesel10

Last edited by Wendy A on Sat Dec 22, 2012 2:39 am; edited 4 times in total

Back to top Go down

Diesel my special boy has a rescue at last !!!!! Empty Re: Diesel my special boy has a rescue at last !!!!!

Post  Guest Fri Nov 09, 2012 7:31 pm

Lucky boy was saved at last minute when owners turned up.

Back to top Go down

Diesel my special boy has a rescue at last !!!!! Empty Re: Diesel my special boy has a rescue at last !!!!!

Post  Guest Sun Nov 11, 2012 1:46 am

Baby Diesel i do hope we can get you out on time, we will try our best, how you have ended up with such disgusting excuses of humans i dont know, saying they would come when they know your going to be pts, and now your on the last day and they are not coming Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Mon Nov 12, 2012 2:38 am

Deisel is moving to EB tomorrow to save him

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 13, 2012 8:13 pm

Diesel was also removed quickly form the boarding kennels that allowed Biggles to be murdered. At least you are now safe, thanks to a lovely lady leaving her work place and driving hours to get you and Snoopy to safety last night.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Nov 27, 2012 1:44 am

Now in a good kennel but still need rescue back up

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 09, 2012 8:53 pm

Still looking for rescue, if we can find him a rescue, we can take another poor soul into EB

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Dec 23, 2012 11:30 pm

on his way to his new rescue in North Wales Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down