SAFE and Sound
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HOOCH - 3/4yr old NEUTERED male staffie

3 posters

Go down

HOOCH - 3/4yr old NEUTERED male staffie Empty HOOCH - 3/4yr old NEUTERED male staffie

Post  Angi Wed Mar 21, 2012 9:40 am

OVERDUE: HOOCH - 3-4yr old NEUTERED male staffie. Vaccinated inc KC.

HOOCH - 3/4yr old NEUTERED male staffie Hooch

What a honey our Hooch is! Stunning red pied boy with a little patch over his eye. Hooch seems ok with other dogs and no problems have been reported at the pound, a lovely bouncy boy.

Angi
Angi

http://www.safe-and-sound.org

Back to top Go down

HOOCH - 3/4yr old NEUTERED male staffie Empty Re: HOOCH - 3/4yr old NEUTERED male staffie

Post  Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:58 am

Hooch holds a VERY special place in my heart! He did not cope in kennels well at all and lost a scary amount of wieght! to the point that we didnt think he was gonna make it,, but against all odds we and he pulled him through it and today he is so chilled and happy its unreal! love this man like its crazy!

Back to top Go down

HOOCH - 3/4yr old NEUTERED male staffie Empty Re: HOOCH - 3/4yr old NEUTERED male staffie

Post  Guest Fri Mar 23, 2012 8:12 pm

Oh well done for helping him, poor boy must be awful living in a kennel Sad

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Tue Mar 27, 2012 12:02 am

Well it's a beautiful spring day out there! Been out for my morning run and cuddles on the field! On returning to my kennel I found that the girls had moved my bed so I can bask in the sun alday! sunny

Back to top Go down

Post  Devy Wed Mar 28, 2012 6:32 am

Hooch is so gorgeous. I hope he finds rescue space and possibly forever home soon.
Devy
Devy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Thu Apr 05, 2012 10:50 pm

Hooch will be leaving the pound tomorrow Good friday and going to his new foster home, he has such a long journey ahead of him, 6 different transporters all the way to Devon, we wish Hooch and his transporters a safe journey and hope he will love his new foster home. bounce

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 1:58 am

Well this is my last day at the kennels which I have called home for many months!! I have met some amazing humans here and they have restored my faith in people. Not every person out there can call themselves animals lovers my last people inclued as they threw me out! But I have faith once again! After a few weeks of saying goodbye to some of the other dogs here as they find their foster homes or rescue places at last its my turn!! as I learn I am going to the most amazing foster home ever! I'm going to miss the girls and boys that have cared for me and loved me but I can't wait for lovely warm bed and HOUSE!!!! Thanks guys you've all been amazing! got to go no and pack my bag for my mamath journey! xx
Very Happy Very Happy Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Fri Apr 06, 2012 2:35 am

Oh bless you Hooch, you have a very long journey, but I am sure they will all kiss and hug you goodbye at the kennels, good luck little fella and have great time in your foster home Smile

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 07, 2012 3:40 am

Poor Hooch its is taking a long time boy, all transporters have had big problems with traffic Sad running one and half hour later, poor Angi has had to co ordinate all day, but now things are going more smoothly, Hooch is now in Somerset and will be getting to the Devon border very soon.
We would like to thanks all these 6 wonderful transport people for helping him on their bank holiday, and sorry for messing up their other plans.

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sun Apr 08, 2012 12:30 am

Hooch is now in foster home, and is settling in well Very Happy

Back to top Go down

Post  Angi Thu Apr 12, 2012 10:00 pm

Hooch is now under the care of Bully Befrienders Dog Rescue in Cornwall, though he is in foster in Devon.

HOOCH - 3/4yr old NEUTERED male staffie Hooch_10

As you can see, he has settled in extremely well, and even has to girlfriends:

HOOCH - 3/4yr old NEUTERED male staffie Hooch_12

For more information on Hooch, click on the link below to visit Bully Befriender's on Facebook:

Bully Befrienders Facebook Page
Angi
Angi

http://www.safe-and-sound.org

Back to top Go down

Post  Admin Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:38 am

Wow! What a boy! Hooch has been rehomed already! Have a happy life baby boy! cheers
Admin
Admin

https://sites.google.com/site/safeandsoundpoundies/home

Back to top Go down

Post  Guest Sat Apr 14, 2012 6:54 pm

wow that was quick i never even knew lol good luck Hooch in your new home!

Back to top Go down

Post  Sponsored content

Sponsored content

Back to top Go down